CS:GO Tournament Format
- Team size: 5 v 5
- League format – Each team will play each other team in their group
- Grand final match – Top two teams after regular season is complete
Choice of side
A coin flip will determine the side. The winner of the coin flip will choose the side.
If the server crashes before three rounds have been completed (in a half), the server must be restarted and the half’s score will be reset to 0-0.
If the server crashes after the third round has been completed, the half must be restarted with start money 2000 and the score will be counted from the last completed round. The start money is set to 2000 and the team that lost the last round kills itself using “kill” in the console. This round does not count. The half continues with the following round. The start money has to be set to 800 again. This can take a considerable amount of time so please be patient.
If a player drops the server will be paused at the end of the current round.
The waiting time for a dropped player is 5 minutes. If the player or a substitute rejoins the server and both teams are ready, the game can be resumed. In case the dropped player does not reconnect within 5 minutes and there should be no substitute available, the team must continue playing with one less player.
- To start the match all contestants have to type .ready in the chat.
- Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting will result in loss of the match and possible penalty points.
Captains of teams must perform a map veto to determine the map to be played. Instructions for a Flaktest Map veto are as follow:
- Captains must go to the veto website found here
- Captains enter team name and Best of one.
- Mode: Ban x2, Ban x2 then Random
- Once a map is chosen, Captains must inform a Flaktest Staff member on Discord (@Axebane and @Highrisk are server admins)
- An IP and Password will be provided to each Captain once vetoes and servers are ready
The map pool will always be the Active Duty map pool and therefore might be updated before each tournament:
- All programs not part of the original CS:GO game, including custom-data and modifications, are not allowed in any Flaktest official match.
- Discord, Teamspeak and Ventrilo are allowed to be used for communications throughout the game.
- Scripts and changes to the game are allowed unless they provide an advantage during game play (e.g. drivers that allow wall removals).
- Programs that change the game are forbidden.
In general, all scripts are illegal except for buy, toggle and demo scripts. If you are unaware if you using an illegal script, here are some examples:
- FPS scripts
- Turn scripts (180° or similar)
- No recoil scripts
- Center view scripts
- Burst fire scripts
- Rate changers (Lag scripts)
- Stop shoot scripts (Use or AWP scripts)
- Anti-flash scripts or binding (snd_* bindings)
- Bunny hop scripts
- Stop sound scripts
All In-Game overlays – provided by the game itself – except the following are forbidden:
- cl_showpos 1
- cl_showfps 1
- net_graph 0/1 (nevertheless you are not allowed to abuse the net_graph to help you aiming)