Setting up a match
- The basic hosting system for BO3/BO5 is Team 1 to host the first game, Team 2 the second game and Team 1 again to host the third game(if applicable) and so on for BO5.
- Select ‘Play Online’
- Select ‘Create Private Match’
- Message your opponent’s Captain to make sure they are ready
- Host Teams update the match setting to look like the following:
- Arena: DFH STADIUM
- Team Size: 3v3
- Series Type:Bo5
- Bot Difficulty: No Bots
- Region: Oceania
- Joinable By: Name/Password
- Cross play: Enabled
- Team Settings: Default
- To join the game; select ‘Join Private Match’ and enter the Name/Password you have been given.
- Once you have connected, wait until all 6 players have connected and are spectating, then choose your team.
- Spectators are allowed during the match.
- If a player disconnects, it’s up to his team if they want to continue the match or not. If a player disconnects, the rematch can happen only if both teams agrees.
- If any serious bugs occur, the game has to be quit immediately and the match has to be re-played. If a team doesn’t agree on the rematch, a video recording of the bug is strongly recommended. The admin will decide then the outcome. Abusing a bug is forbidden.